Requesting migration for desktop list

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Thu Oct 29 12:11:57 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-10-29 at 06:38 -0400, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Given the reason why those 2 exist, I don't think we'll be merging
> them.
>
> We already had that discussion when creating the #fedora-workstation
> channel
> on freenode.

What is the reason why those two exist?

They're to me they're almost identical channels, and I have way too
many tabs open in Empathy, so I've started hanging out in #fedora
-workstation only. Well, #fedora-desktop tends to have more GNOME
development discussion, but everything that happens there could really
happen in #gnome-hackers or #fedora-workstation instead....