Go Support

Matt Harwood matt at mattharwood.com
Mon Nov 17 13:19:34 UTC 2014

Thank you for your help and advice, Slavek!

I just wanted to point out a dead link on the site I've noticed too. On
http://devassistant.org/contribute under 'Write your custom assistant' the
'Read more' link 404s. I would guess it needs to point to:

http://developer-assistant.readthedocs.org/en/latest/developer_documentation/create_assistant.html

Hope that helps! I should have something to show for Go support soon :)
Thanks again!

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 6:59 AM, Bohuslav Kabrda <bkabrda at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Matt,
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Hi all,
>
> I hope everyone is well. I'm thinking of working on an assistant for Go
> support, but wanted to check in to make sure no one is already working on
> it please?
>
> I don't know anyone who would be working on Go assistant at this moment.
>

> I'm not a total rookie - but it will probably be a challenge for me to
> write, so I'd better also ask if Go support is considered a top priority,
> and if so, I may not be the ideal candidate!
>
> I'm sure you'll do fine. Just go ahead and implement the assistant. If
> someone thinks they can do better, they're free to send you patches or
> create their own assistants :)
> Also, I'd advise waiting for release of DevAssistant 0.10.0, that will
> support packaging assistants and uploading them to DAPI [1], where other
> people will be able to easily grab them (but maybe that's already part of
> your plan).
> If you have any difficulties, feel free to stop by at #devassistant on
> FreeNode or write a mail to this list. We're always glad to help/improve
> documentation/make something work better.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Slavek.
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> --