Fedora 13 Beta Slip 1 week

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 00:54:04 UTC 2010

Despite a heroic effort by developers and testers, we have not been able
to reach Beta release criteria by the time of the Go / No Go meeting.
There are still unresolved bugs and unknown test results.  Because of
this we've enacted a 1 week slip of the Beta release date.  This does
not mean we will be pulling in a bunch of "nice to have" updates, we
will instead be concentrating only on release blocking issues in order
to produce an RC that achieves Beta release criteria.  Promotion of
builds into "stable" for F13 will continue to be extremely targeted
until an RC goes "GOLD".

Because this is the second slip in the Fedora 13 cycle, we have also
decided to bump the rest of our release dates by 1 week.  The schedules
will be updated tonight and tomorrow to reflect these new dates.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!