Fedora 13 Feature Submission Deadline :: January 26th

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 00:35:53 UTC 2010

A friendly reminder that the deadline for *submitting new features and
spins* for inclusion in Fedora 13 is coming soon!

    >> Feature Submission: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 <<

    >> Feature Freeze: Tuesday, February 9, 2010 <<

"At Feature Freeze all new features for the release should be
substantially complete and in a testable state, including enabled by
default if so specified by the feature. In the Fedora development
process, all new feature work is completed by Feature Freeze and tested
during the test releases: Alpha and Beta."

A summary of other important milestones in Fedora 13 is at this page:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Important_Release_Milestones

Thanks for reading,
John

p.s. Please let me know if there are other special milestones or tasks
you would like to be reminded of.

p.s.s More information on these deadlines and freezes:
   --Feature Submission: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy
   --Spins: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Process
   --Feature Freeze: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Policy