REMINDER: Test machine resources for package maintainers

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Jul 11 01:10:51 UTC 2010

Greetings.

I'd like to remind package maintainers that there are some test
machine resources they can use to help them in maintaining Fedora
packages.

See
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Machine_Resources_For_Package_Maintainers
for more information and FAQ.

Recent changes include:

- I have added a RHEL6b2 test machine. This may help EPEL-6 maintainers
  check for packages or test/debug their packages.

- EOL Fedora release test machines have been taken down, but I still
  have the disk images, etc. If anyone needs some information about a
  F9, F10, F11 machine, contact me and I will try and bring up the
  instance for you to use on a temporary basis.

Please see the above page or contact me directly for any more
information.

Happy maintaining!

kevin