Fedora 13 Release Candidate Phase

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon May 10 23:08:37 UTC 2010

Fedora 13 has released Release Candidate stage.  We have reached a state
where the known blockers were fixed and were able to make a release
candidate.  This happened last Thursday, and almost immediately we found
a need to spin a second release candidate.  From this point on, only
items critical to the release will be tagged into the branched Fedora 13
repo.

I'm currently doing the first push of Fedora 13 stable updates.  These
will be what we call "0-day" updates, that is updates available at
release time.  Things in the bodhi update system for Fedora 13 can now
be pushed "stable" to this updates repo.  This allows our maintainers to
continue to improve Fedora 13 as release engineering and QA finalize the
release bits.

If you have a bug that you think is critical to the release of Fedora 13
and must be fixed on the media, please make your bug block "F13Blocker".
We will be reviewing the contents of this blocker bug frequently
throughout the days as we near our go / no go decision.

Thank you for your hard work in making Fedora 13 an awesome release!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!