We have reached Fedora 14 Feature Complete

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Sep 15 22:46:50 UTC 2010

Thank you to all the feature owners and developers for all their hard
work to make Fedora 14 the best Fedora release yet.  We are almost to
the end!

As a follow-up to last week's reminder
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel-announce/2010-September/000676.html

ALL feature pages are now expected to be at 100% completion.  The
following features are not listed at 100% complete and are being sent to
FESCo (https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/468) for re-evaluation for
inclusion in the Fedora 14 feature list if they remain incomplete:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/D_Programming (yes, a mere
technicality at 99% done)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GdbIndex
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GNUstep
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MemoryDebuggingTools
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Python_2.7
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Spice

Thank you,
John

p.s. Individual feature owners have been cc'd on this message.