FUDCon EMEA travel subsidies are open

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:23:16 UTC 2011

(I just sent the following mail to the ambassadors list and then figured
out, that we may want to have developers at Milan, so I think it's a
good idea to send this to this list, too)

Hi there,

if you are planing to attend FUDCon Milan 2011 and need travel
subsidies, the ticket system is now open. If you need sponsoring, please

     1. register at
        https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Milan_2011#Pre-registration
     2. put an X in the $$$ column
     3. make a funding request in the the FUDCon ticket tracker at
        https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/wiki/FundingRequest
     4. General instructions about sponsoring can be found at
        http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Sponsoring_event_attendees

Funding requests without a ticket will not be considered. We have a
limited budget and will work hard to fund as many people as possible.
We'll use these answers to help figure out budgeting for the event. We
are making arrangements for attendees from other geographic regions to
encourage specific initiatives such as future FUDCon events, but
preference may otherwise be given to people in EMEA.

The next subsidy meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 16th at 15:00
UTC in #fudcon-planning. Please show up in case the event organizers
have questions about your request.

Regards,
Christoph