Fedora 19 Alpha to slip by one week

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Apr 11 20:34:16 UTC 2013

Today at Go/No-Go meeting it was decided to slip Fedora 19 Alpha release
by one week due to unresolved UEFI bugs, see the blocker tracking app [1].
Otherwise we think we have pretty solid foundation for Alpha, please help
us to identify the real impact of the UEFI issues. More details in meeting
minutes [2].

As a result, ALL MAJOR MILESTONES, and their dependent tasks, will be
pushed out by one week.

The next Go/No-Go meeting is on Thursday, Apr 18, the same time but
due to possible conflict with Board meeting we will move to
#fedora-meeting-2 channel.

[1] http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/19/alpha/buglist
[2] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2013-04-11/f19_alpha_gono-go_meeting.2013-04-11-17.00.html

Jaroslav