Fedora 21 Accepted Changes 100% Complete Deadline in two weeks

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Oct 1 13:18:09 UTC 2014

Greetings!
This time I'm sending "Accepted Changes 100% Complete" reminder a bit
earlier than usually as we still have quite a lot of work to do on
Changes and it's going to  help other teams to participate in Changes
process earlier (aka Docs team etc.).

2014-10-14 Accepted Changes 100% Complete

Expected bug state is ON_QA - Change has to be code completed and
can be tested in the Beta release (optionally by Fedora QA).

Please make sure to update state of yours Change(s) bug(s) on time.
In case of any problems, let me know, we will try to find solution.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/21/Schedule

Expect more nagging in Change bug(s) between now and Beta Freeze ;-).

Thanks
Jaroslav
--
Your friendly Change Wrangler