PowerPC support

mike at flyn.org mike at flyn.org
Tue Sep 30 10:20:43 UTC 2003

Is there any plans to add a PowerPC build of Fedora?

I am a long time fan and user of Red Hat's Linux distribution.  However,
recently I was forced to move away from Red Hat when I replaced my computer
with an Apple iBook.

I am very interested in contributing to the new Fedora project and am hoping
that this project will bring Red Hat to my iBook.  I would like to help get
Fedora working on PowerPC-based architectures.  Perhaps the folks at Terra
Soft Solutions would be interested as well?

Are there any like-minded folks out there?

--
Mike