My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Apr 16 13:52:18 UTC 2009

Dave Airlie wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 09:28 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

>> You @RH guys could easily have avoided these threads - It was solely
>> your decision to ignore the community.
>
> No we ignored you and one other guy.

Announcement in your radio: "There's a ghostdriver on interstate Fedora"
You: "One? Hundreds!"

> I'm sure every decision you make ever is for the good of the community,
> just as the X.org developers believe this was for the good of the
> community.
I don't care what the X.org guys do - I care about what the RH people
who maintain the X-packages in Fedora do:
Turn Fedora into a "Ubuntu cult" and turn Linux into a poor
single-user/single-seat Windows imitation.

In case I wasn't clear: The "ctl-alt-bs" issue only is the tip of the
iceberg. Much of what RH has pushed into fedora is from same category.

... turning away in disgust.