Update -> no sound

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Wed May 13 00:33:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 05/13/2009 02:22 AM, Josh Boyer wrote:
>

>> Yes, they are.  I've been asked several questions myself.  Spot maintains
>> an ungodly number of packages.  I think they're getting plenty of input.
>
> Fedora Community as a project has no connection to the number of
> packages Spot maintains or the input he is getting on those packages. I
> have no idea why you bring that up but If the burden is too large, then
> I suggest getting co-maintainers.

Since you politely cut the part of your reply I was responding to,
I'll clarify why I bring up Spot.

You asked "but how much input are you getting input from Fedora
maintainers whose job this is supposed to make easier?"

Spot _is_ one of those maintainers whose job this is supposed to make
easier.  Having him provide input to the moksha/Fedora Community is
valuable, made more so by the large number of packages he maintains.

Simply an instance example of what you asked.

josh