PolicyKit-authentication-agents in Fedora

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Apr 10 15:02:52 UTC 2010

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> We explicitly require polkit-kde from F-12 in combination with polkit-1
> (in kdebase-workspace). F-11 still require PolicyKit-authentication-agent.

That would be F-13 resp. F-12.

I think that for F-12, we should really do that grouped update to introduce
polkit-kde and disable polkit-gnome in KDE. (It needs a grouped update of
polkit-kde (new package), polkit-gnome (add NotShowIn=KDE; as in F-13) and
kdebase-workspace (explicitly require polkit-kde rather than PolicyKit-
authentication-agent). All these changes need to happen at the same time,
i.e. in one update set.)

        Kevin Kofler