Can I have some documentation examples excluded from Abrt crash collection?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:03:11 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Karel Klic <kklic at redhat.com> wrote:
> Please file a RFE in Bugzilla, and include the filename mask(s) marking
> the files you want to exclude. I think it will be something like:
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/scipy/*/examples/*.py

For the moment... im talking about things down in /usr/share/docs/*

Because my understanding of packaging policy is that examples under
docs are provided as-is as a reference and are not meant to be
guaranteed functional.  I wouldn't put this sort of stuff down in
site-packages which I feel is expected to house functional code.

Though if Jono Bacon ever gets back to me about Acire and python
scriptlets I sure don't want abrt bugging me about crashes with the
scriptlet library either.

-jef"Filing the RFE at lunch"spaleta