Reverting kaddressbook back to previous version?

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Wed Apr 14 23:10:14 UTC 2010

On Wed 14 April 2010 2:12:36 pm Matt McCutchen wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 17:03 -0400, Matt McCutchen wrote:
> > You should have given this
> > answer to Tuju's original question rather than snippily dismissing it.
>
> Whoops, sorry, I confused Rex Dieter with Ryan Rix.  That remark was
> meant for Ryan, not Rex.

The problem I had with the thread, and the reason I originally was so snippy
was because Juha is complaining about the same update that, for better or
worse, the KDE SIG to stable.[1] My apologies if I've offended anyone, but
if the same user posts the same complaint two months later without any
effort to solve it for themselves (pulling kdepim 4.3 from koji? yum
history? yum downgrade?) just sounds like trollbait to me.

Ryan

[1]: http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-March/132221.html

--
Ryan Rix