orphaning ifd_egate

Robert Relyea rrelyea at redhat.com
Thu Apr 15 16:55:37 UTC 2010

This package has no effective upstream. The package supports the old
Schlumberger/Axalto egate token which has a built-in USB reader. This
token has not been available for about 5 years.

I've orphaned the package in case someone who is using the tokens still
needs it. Currently there is one package with a depends on ifd-egate
(esc). That packages is working on getting new builds to drop support.
Once that happens I recommend removing the package altogether unless
someone screams;).

bob