Orphaning my packages

Rafał Psota rafalzaq at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 08:27:53 UTC 2010

Hello

I don't have enough time to maintain my packages so i need to orphan
them. Some of them are a little bit outdated, so they need some love.
I would like to keep one small package - wklej. You can take any other
package. Here's the full list:

angrydd -- Falling blocks game
biloba -- A tactical board game
blobAndConquer -- Blob Wars 2: Blob And Conquer
blobwars -- Mission and Objective based 2D Platform Game
cssed -- CSS editor and validator
diffpdf -- PDF files comparator
geekcode -- Geek Code generator
glob2 -- An innovative RTS game
htop -- Interactive process viewer
metacafe-dl -- Command-line program to download videos from metacafe.com
monsterz -- Puzzle game, similar to Bejeweled or Zookeeper
penguin-command -- Open source arcade game
perl-Config-Simple -- Simple configuration file class
pingus -- Guide the penguins safely home before they drop of the cliff
ranpwd -- A program to generate random passwords
six -- Hex playing program
youtube-dl -- Small command-line program to download videos from YouTube

Thanks
Rafał