Next privilege escalation policy draft

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 1 23:47:29 UTC 2010

Hi again, folks. Here is another draft of the privilege escalation
policy. This is the sixth draft (second to this list). Changes: one of
Kevin Kofler's queries alerted me to the fact that somehow all the
changes between draft 1 and draft 2 were lost from drafts 3 onwards,
d'oh :) They are restored, which addresses some points people raised
here that were previously raised and addressed on test list. I also
tried to clarify some more that the planned system whereby there'll be
an 'administrative users' group that the first account gets added to
automatically and to which other users can be added manually is OK, and
clarified the point KK misunderstood about what constitutes a 'policy
escalation mechanism'.

again, comments are welcome! This is probably going to FESco next week,
not tomorrow, apparently they have a heavy schedule tomorrow.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Fedora_privilege_escalation_policy
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey