Two FAS accounts for the same person - permitted?

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 2 16:23:01 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010, Juha Tuomala wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Feb 2010, Seth Vidal wrote:
>> And I'd suspect that intentionally entering into an agreement with knowingly
>> false information is a kind of Fraud in just about every country.
>
> Feel free to sue that 0 euros email-address, which provider doesn't
> know who uses it.

Out of curiosity is your point to be antagonistic or are you actually
trying to improve things? If it is just the former then you are welcome to
NOT be involved.

If it is the latter then suggestions are welcome.

Security is a balance. We want more involvement so we tip the scales
toward more openness.

-sv