simple build system for personal repos?

Eric Springer erikina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:46:32 UTC 2010

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure it'd work for the main Fedora buildsystem, but it seems
> good for personal repos (though I haven't really used it myself).

In my experience, it's only good for building opensuse packages. The
problem I had with building Fedora packages is that it builds against
Fedora at release, rather than against updates (and in my case
wouldn't even run on an updated system). I asked around on IRC and
their mailing lists, but there didn't seem to be any solutions.