No Frozen Rawhide (NFR)--Mini-FAD 2010-02-12 @ 18:00 UTC (10 AM Pacifc) until ?

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 00:07:01 UTC 2010

o http://talk.fedoraproject.org/
   --extension: 2009
o irc.freenode.net
   --#fedora-nfr

Want to know more about No Frozen Rawhide or help get the word out about
how it will all work?

Join Jesse Keating and me this Friday on Fedora Talk to wrap up the
documentation and update wiki pages related to the recent completion of
the No Frozen Rawhide proposal.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_Frozen_Rawhide_Proposal
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_Frozen_Rawhide_Implementation

The ultimate goal of this gathering is to make sure we have a few
canonical documents explaining what has changed with NFR and where
people can find the things they are looking for.  This event will be
deemed a success if all subsequent questions about rawhide can be
directed to specific wiki pages vs. answering the same questions over
and over again on IRC and mailing lists.

It would be most helpful to bring a list of URLs to the meeting you
believe need updating or specific topics you think would be useful for
developers and testers to know about the changes to 'rawhide.'  Working
on wiki pages in advance is appreciated too!

See you Friday,

John