No lzma sdk in fedora

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Feb 12 20:52:24 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 19:25:14 +0100,
  Milos Jakubicek <xjakub at fi.muni.cz> wrote:
> On 12.2.2010 19:17, Chen Lei wrote:
> >lzma itself already replaced by xz-lzma-compat several months ago.
> >xz-lzma-compat provides lzma=5.
>
> Am I dumb, oh yes of course, this is since the xz review, sorry for
> confusion!
>
> Well then we are safe to go.

I'll take a quick look over the weekend. We probably want to wait until
the branch next week anyway. I have been meaning to get back to squashfs-tools
in any case, as this gives me a way forward. If it looks like I can figure it
out, I plan on submitting a package for it.

Another related note is that someone wanted a src package for it because
they had something that would only build with access to the source. I am
not planning on providing that, but wanted people to be aware we had a request
for it.