documentation on Bugzilla bug lifecycle/developer procedures?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 15 20:01:02 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-02-13 at 20:28 -0800, Eric Smith wrote:
> Adam Williamson wrote:
> > The bug lifecycle documentation is here:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow
> >
> > it's linked extensively from the Bugzilla HOWTO, the QA Wiki section,
> > and also if you get to [...]
> >
> Great, thanks!  Now I feel really dumb for not having found it on my
> own, but somehow my efforts at searching the wiki didn't turn it up.

I should probably stick the word 'lifecycle' into it somewhere, as it
doesn't really show up if you search for that.

It's also worth noting that mediawiki's internal search really isn't
that great. I tend to search Google with 'site:fedoraproject.org'
instead of using the mediawiki search, it seems to do better.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey