Fedora 13 has been branched!!

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 04:31:37 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 13:27 +0900, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:

> A. How does this affect http://koji.fedoraproject.org/static-repos/ ?

static-repos will act as it normally does for a released Fedora.  The
repo seen is what is in the buildroot, which is what is tagged for
release, and anything we've tagged "override" to make it available in
the buildroot for further builds.

There is one small wrinkle.  I've "broken" the dist-rawhide static repo,
because I've made dist-rawhide a real build target to be used by builds
from devel/.  I'll be making a symlink soon that will keep
"dist-rawhide" static repos pointed to the right location.

> B. As other person already asked, will daily "rawhide changes" report
>    (containing broken deps) be reported also for F-13 to devel list,
>    or just changes for F-14 only will be reported (i.e. daily broken
>    deps report will no longer be available for F-13)?

There will be a Rawhide Report and a Branched Report.  Rawhide will be
F-14 now, Branched is F-13.  There will also be Fedora 13 Updates
Testing announcements over on the test list.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!