Fedora 13 has been branched!!

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 17:08:35 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 17:57 +0100, Till Maas wrote:

> So how is the package set determined that builds the Alpha release? Is
> it everything which is pushed to F13 in Bodhi for 2010-02-24 at 20:00
> UTC, which is the time of the GO/NOGO meeting? Or is the Alpha release
> first composed and then it is decided, whether it will be synced to the
> mirrors?

It'll work a lot like how it worked before.  The things which make it
through bodhi (instead of releng tag requests) and wind up in the
pub/fedora/linux/development/13/ directory the day of the compose
attempt.  If it's broken, we'll push more things, if not, we'll ship the
Alpha.

> > Unfortunately we're going to have some rough times with documentation as
> > most of the documentation in the wiki isn't updated for how things work
> > with no frozen rawhide, but we're working on it.  If you find more
> > places that need updating, please add them to
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_frozen_rawhide_announce_plan  thanks!
>
> I added the differences between the F13 Schedule and the key milestones
> there.

Thanks, that's very helpful!

--
Jesse Keating