Plan for tomorrow's (20100108) FESCo meeting

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Jan 11 18:43:18 UTC 2010

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:44:46 +0000
Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 15:53 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>
> > If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
> > this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
> > e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
> > the open floor.
>
> I filed a ticket for a rather important issue - the privilege
> escalation policy issue - some time back:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/297
>
> that's three weeks ago. No-one seems to have picked this up for action
> in any way at all. The agenda for this last meeting seems to include
> tickets from both before and after this one. Has it been overlooked?
> Thanks.

Not really overlooked so much as:

- This was filed after the last FESCo meeting last year. There were no
  meetings for xmas/new years holidays.

- The new FESCo just met for the first time friday. Likely many of the
  new members haven't seen this ticket yet as it was not marked
  'meeting' and they were not cc'ed on it before they were elected.

I'm going to update the ticket, add the meeting keyword so we talk
about it at the next meeting and see if we can move it forward.

Thanks for the reminder.

kevin