Fedora rawhide FTBFS status 2010-01-10 x86_64

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Thu Jan 14 18:50:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:51:56AM -0600, Matt Domsch wrote:
> Fedora Rawhide-in-Mock Build Results for x86_64
> using rawhide as of 2010-01-10.  This is a full rebuild of all 8812 packages.
>
> Full logs at http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/

I have now filed bugs in bugzilla for all the build failures reported
in this email, subtracting those which have had their packages
successfully build in koji and were pushed in rawhide as of this
morning.  Please kindly review any FTBFS bug assigned to you and
resolve them ASAP, ideally before F13 Alpha freeze on 16 February.

At some point soon, we need to cull the list of packages that have
FTBFS for quite some time, to consider removing them from the
distribution.  This needs to happen before F13 Alpha freeze on 16
February.

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO