Any takers for gpsdrive ?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Jan 16 18:46:27 UTC 2010

Greetings.

I'd like to find some folks interested in co-maintaining or just fully
maintaining gpsdrive. It's a nifty gps app that lets you download maps
and follow progress and publish your location.

This package requires a good bit of work, and I just haven't had the
time to sit down and poke at it. It currently fails to build (again) in
rawhide.

Outstanding bugs:

555961	Fedora	new	FTBFS gpsdrive-2.10-0.4.pre7.fc13
551769	Fedora	assigned	[abrt] crash detected in gpsdrive-2.10-0.4.pre7.fc12

Any interested parties let me know and I can release ownership/approve
your co-maintaining.

Thanks!

kevin