Fedora 13 Milestone Reached: Feature and Spin Submission Deadlines

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 17:50:31 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-27 at 12:00 -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
> A friendly reminder that yesterday, January 26, 2010, we reached the
> Feature and Spin submission deadline.  Any new features or spins
> submitted after yesterday will be targeted for Fedora 14.
>
> A summary of the Fedora 13 milestones and exception process is here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Important_Release_Milestones
>
> The next significant schedule milestone is Feature Freeze on February 9,
> 2010.  At Feature Freeze it is expected that all features are
> *significantly* "feature complete" and ready for testing.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Policy.
>
> Features which are not significantly feature complete at Feature Freeze
> will be reviewed on an exception basis by FESCo or deferred to Fedora 14.

There is at least one feature which missed this deadline by a day or so,
simply because nobody noticed that it was still sitting on the
FeaturePageIncomplete category:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NetworkManagerCmdline

Can we still have that considered for F13, please ?
The code is in rawhide already...