Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks - install images

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jan 29 17:53:47 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 10:51 -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> Am I looking in the wrong place for rawhide install images these days?
> They used to be in development/<arch>/os/images, which would appear when
> that part of the build succeeded.

As part of No Frozen Rawhide, we no longer make images for the rawhide
tree.  Rawhide is just a repo of packages.  When we branch for Alpha
we'll publish the release to be in it's own tree path with images
nightly.  Rawhide will move on to F14 stuff.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!