who is Petr Pisar from redhat ?

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Jul 2 07:53:00 UTC 2010

On 07/02/2010 09:37 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>   On 07/02/2010 12:57 PM, Josephine Tannhäuser wrote:
>> It's seems to me that you have to be an employee of red hat to get the
>> privilegue to deal arbitrarily with all packages.
>
> Incorrect.  Anyone in the provenpackagers group has access to almost all
> packages.

The Petr's are apparent newbies/newcomers.

They were granted access to all perl-packages, because they are @RH.
Probably because it is their paid job to work on these packages.

I am not sure what I should think of this from a general perspective.
Fact is, except of committing a couple of "beginner mistakes", at least
Petr Pisar so far has been doing an excellent job.

> Respect is mutual.
Yes. Please understand that Fedora is a community project.

Ralf