Make pkgdb grant co-maintainer status automatically? (was Re: Non-responsive maintainer fast track procedure for libsndfile)

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue Jul 6 08:58:00 UTC 2010

> On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Sven Lankes <sven at lank.es> wrote:

> Maybe we could tweak the pkgdb in a way that a co-maintainer request
> would automatically be granted if it isn't answered within a long enough
> timeframe (say 8 weeks).
>
> That way packages with AWOL maintainers could grow co-maintainers
> without going through the complicated AWOL-process.
>
> --
> sven === jabber/xmpp: sven at lankes.net
> --

Sounds reasonable enough to me.

Regards

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer

Photo Resolutions - Photo Printing, Editing and Restorations
Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
Email: <chrisjones at comcen.com.au> or <ubuntu_cj at comcen.com.au>

Fedora Design Suite Developer and Co-Maintainer
Email: <foxmulder881 at fedoraproject.org>

--
GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Public Key Fingerprint: