merge reviews

Richard Fearn richardfearn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:04:52 UTC 2010

>> I just made a couple of tweaks to the "Join" page:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Join_the_package_collection_maintainers&diff=186902&oldid=185877
>> https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Join_the_package_collection_maintainers&diff=186903&oldid=186902
>>
>> which makes the two sections more consistent. There still seems to be
>> unnecessary duplication, though: they both say that you should check
>> that the package is new. I was thinking of getting rid of this
>> duplication - can I go ahead and make this (fairly minor) change?
>
> Sounds fine to me.

Now done:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Join_the_package_collection_maintainers&diff=187036&oldid=186903

I also moved a couple of items up, as I think it makes sense to check
retired packages and forbidden items at the same time as checking
existing packages and those being reviewed.

Rich