JBoss stalled (was Re: status of some packages ??)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 12:33:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 08:24:33PM +0100, Alex Hudson wrote:
> So effectively we're arguing that everyone else, Red Hat included, is
> either oblivious to the legal risk or they looked at it and came to the
> wrong conclusion. All of them.

This isn't the only time it's happened.  Debian still distributes
'cdecl'.  Fedora has unfortunately had to drop this very useful
package because (whatever anyone else claims) the license is *not*
clearly free[1].

Rich.

[1] http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.lang.c/browse_thread/thread/44696488bec6398f

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v