bodhi statistics

Emmanuel Seyman emmanuel.seyman at club-internet.fr
Thu Jun 10 21:48:07 UTC 2010

* Kevin Kofler [10/06/2010 17:21] :

>                 Why are we trying to emulate the failed Fedora Legacy
> process rather than the successful Fedora Extras one? Why can't we learn
> from our past?

I think you're rather quick to conclude that Extras succeded because it
allowed maintainers to push to stable directly and that Legacy failed for
the lack of same.

Others have given other reasons for Legacy's failure (these have ranged
to lack of infrastructure to lack of community involvement to conspiracy
theories involving Red Hat), so if stringent QA requirements really were
the cause for Legacy's failure, it's probably best to demonstrate this
before using it as an arguement in your assertions.

Emmanuel