debuginfo for sub packages (Help with RPM SPEC files)

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 12:55:05 UTC 2010

On 06/16/2010 06:10 AM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> It's normal to get a single foo-debuginfo package from a foo.src.rpm.
> Please explain exactly why this is a problem for you.
>

> Thanks,
> Roland

Thank you all for responding.

Valgrind, gcc, abrt, etc. all seem to not get the symbols (debug info)
for the subpackages in my project with the subpackages. It was picking
them up in the main packages.

Is this normal?

Trever
--
"What makes his world so hard to see clearly is not its strangeness but
its usualness. Familiarity can blind you." -- Robert M. Pirsig