To construct a Zope skyscraper on Fedora

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 16:53:46 UTC 2010

On 19 June 2010 22:01, Chen Lei wrote:
> 2010/6/20 Rakesh Pandit <rakesh.pandit at gmail.com>:
>>
>> Thanks for clarification. I will see whether I can help with some
>> dependencies and zope3 part (review as well).
>>
>> --
>> --
>
> The original zope/plone in Fedora/EPEL bundles dozens of third party
> python modules, nearly all of those modules need review if we want to
> revive long retired zope and plone in the cvs.  It will be much easier
> if we have an atuomatic spec generation tool like cpan2spec, it's
> entirely possible to write a such tool for python modules that using
> setuptools in setup.py.

I would suggest to make a wiki page and put your idea over there and
progress (if someone or you take it up).

@Robin:
It would great if all packages and dependencies along with review
requests posted are listed in wiki page (same page above will also
do). It will help to track progress and collaborate.

--
Rakesh Pandit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rakesh