Fedora rawhide FTBFS status 2010-06-01 x86_64

Julian Aloofi julian.fedoralists at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:49:41 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 03.06.2010, 09:42 -0500 schrieb Matt Domsch:
> julian: diveintopython,sap

I have already fixed sap, but I'm not able to do anything about
diveintopython. The build process simply is too old to work with newer
versions of the required libraries, and already worked only with patches
before.
I have already orphaned diveintopython about two weeks ago, any
help/takeover would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Julian