Bodhi 0.7.5 release

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 18:29:11 UTC 2010

> >> Well yes, you always can be relied upon for the cheery optimistic
> >> outlook :)
> >
> > If I were perceiving competence in Fedora's leadership, my comments
> > would sound differently.
>
> You're welcome to try your hand at leadership, or find a project with
> different leadership.

...or convince enough others of your position that they will vote for
the candidates you favour in our leadership elections. Since there've
been several of these since you first stated you don't approve of
Fedora's leadership, it seems the electorate doesn't agree with you...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey