Bodhi 0.7.5 release

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 19:29:26 UTC 2010

Will Woods <wwoods at redhat.com> writes:
>> Yes I can.  I have two critpath packages that are in testing with
>> security bugs, both pretty small and easy to test, and both still have
>> karma zero.  That seems to me to be adequate proof that there's not the
>> manpower out there to do this.

> Have you actually asked anyone to test it? Or even considered
> *mentioning the names of the packages* so maybe someone here could help?

I mentioned libtiff in my first comment in this thread.  The other one
is libpng.  But in any case, are maintainers supposed to have to scare
up testers on their own?  Especially for packages that are supposed to
be so central as to be critpath?  If there aren't testers coming out of
the woodwork, this scheme is doomed to failure.

			regards, tom lane