Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Mar 3 03:25:10 UTC 2010

Seth Vidal wrote:
> I do not agree Kevin's view is incumbent. I think what's happened is we
> exploded in size when extras came in and when we merged core and extras
> and we lost control over the process and over assimilating what was the
> CORE process onto extras.

But the Core process wasn't as conservative as you seem to think. KDE
updates have always been pushed, e.g. FC4 was upgraded from 3.4 to 3.5, and
bugfix updates have also always been pushed.

But even assuming the Extras process "won" over the Core one, that just
shows that the Extras process was better.

        Kevin Kofler