Worthless updates

Marcela Maslanova mmaslano at redhat.com
Wed Mar 3 08:21:00 UTC 2010

In perl we have to often update package to fix one thing, but
this update needs higher version of different package, so we
are forced to update package even in older releases.
Chris and Ralf explained our reasons well in previous posts.

There are more worthless updates, so you should send some general
proposal for all packages or even better stop thread about
worthless updates/stable-testing updates. Thank you.