how to make things better(tm)

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 10:29:31 UTC 2010

On 03/05/2010 03:45 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:

> So I don't see that policy as backing your claims at all.

Of course you don't which is part of the problem since you continue to
not treat the risk of regressions as seriously as you should even though
the latest push did cause problems despite careful planning and testing
and since the current guidelines do not attempt to cover every possible
scenario there is enough room for you to overlook the most important
part of the policy which is "maintain stability"   and if we break the
desktop environment in an update we have clearly failed to do so

Rahul