Karma threshold for kernel

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Mon Mar 8 14:55:34 UTC 2010

Josh Boyer wrote:
> 2) Karma after it goes to stable is good for informational purposes, but it
> will not cause an update to get removed from Stable.  We don't back out updates
> after that are pushed stable except in very rare cases.

I'll ask again:

Why does bodhi accept karma or comments after the stable push has been
made? It just causes email spam. There's one guy who has been submitted
the same bogus comment and negative karma for abrt for the past week. An
abrt update that has long since been pushed. I see it happen every time
for the kernel updates as well.