Should %{name}-javadoc package require %{name}?

Chen Lei supercyper at 163.com
Mon Mar 8 17:49:15 UTC 2010

From package guideline

Requiring Base Package

Devel packages must require the base package using a fully versioned dependency: Requires: %{name} = %{version}-%{release}. Usually, subpackages other than -devel should also require the base package using a fully versioned dependency.

在2010-03-09 01:42:40,"Ville Skyttä" <ville.skytta at iki.fi> 写道: