Update question: some user data

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Mar 9 00:21:19 UTC 2010

Mail Lists wrote:
>   Yes we've had bad decisions (kde 4.0 in my view)

It shall be noted that KDE 4.0 was NOT an update (we did NOT push it to F8
for obvious reasons) and that the updates actually brought it up to 4.1 and
later 4.2.

Now I'm not convinced shipping 4.0 was a mistake in the first place, but
even if it was, that doesn't say anything about our update policy. Well,
actually it even says that it was good that version updates were allowed
because 4.1 and 4.2 were big improvements.

        Kevin Kofler