Expect more positive bodhi karma / check karma automatism

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Mar 10 00:00:33 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 17:19 -0500, Seth Vidal wrote:

> If you know which pkgs you've installed that were from updates-testing you
> can run:
>

> yumdb set from_repo updates-testing pkg_name
>
> and that should do it.

Yes, that fixed it.  So the name has to be "updates-testing" in the repo
for it to work. Guess I can see how that would be the case, unless it
checked the packages and compared to the repo on the internet or
something, but that would take way too long.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"