What is the "official" way to download scratch builds from Koji?

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Tue Mar 16 19:02:56 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 02:58:24PM -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> I recently discovered this script for downloading scratch builds from
> Koji:
> http://people.redhat.com/mikeb/scripts/download-scratch.py
>
> Is this the "official" way of doing this?  If so, is this packaged
> somewhere?  (e.g. in a more recent build of "koji" or "rpmdevtools").  I
> keep losing the URL, and never have this script to hand.

I'd argue that this functionality should probably be merged into the existing
'download-build' koji command, or perhaps added as a new 'download-scratch'
command. When I implemented the original 'download-build' command for koji I
never realized that scratch builds were stored at a different location than
tagged builds, so it is rather an accident that it doesn't already work with
scratch builds !

Regards,
Daniel
--