Orphaning kadu

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Wed Mar 17 17:13:02 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, 17 March 2010 at 10:54, Dawid Gajownik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after changing job and place of living I have no more time to maintain
> kadu, sorry. That's the main reason why I have decided to orphan this
> package.

I have a potential maintainer for this package, but he's not sponsored
yet. I'm willing to sponsor him after he gets acquainted with our packaging
guidelines, however, so if anyone wants to step up as maintainer now,
be aware that there's a willing (co-)maintainer in making. :)

Regards,
R.

"Faith manages."